It's that time of the week again--best links! (And yes, I'm stretching the a to z challenge thing today, but come one--it's X. Ugh.) So here we go...
- Author, Jody Hedlund: Do Deadlines Hurt Us or Help Us?
- Have a Career Plan as a Writer | GENREALITY
- Train Your Muse Like You Train a Puppy | Rachelle Gardner
- Uber-Cool, Unboring Writing! by Margie Lawson | Jenny Hansen's Blog
- 4 Insights I Gleaned from Building My Own Platform | Michael Hyatt
- The Top 5 Social Media Blunders You Shouldn't Make | Nathan Bransford, Author
- How Writers Build Successful Online Communities « Carly Watters, Literary Agent ...
For Random Fun and Info:
- The Real World Book Deal Descriptions – Whatever by John Scalzi
- 10 movie poster cliches (with plenty of examples) - 22 Words
- Dawson's Creek Reunion: Michelle Williams "Totally Up" for It—But What's the Glitch
- Author Eden Bradley Busts The Myths Surrounding BDSM | RT Book Reviews
- Ellen "auditioning" for the audiobook version of Fifty Shades of Grey
- (thanks Jen Zeman for the link!)
What You May Have Missed Here:
(my post at Peanut Butter on the Keyboard)
Alright, that's all I've got this week. What have been some of your favorite links of the week?
Have a great weekend!