Yesterday I hit one of those decade milestones, I said goodbye to my twenties and hello to my thirties. I have to admit I did have a brief freak out moment--like wait, when did this happen? But then I decided I need to be thankful for what the twenties gave me to and excited about what the thirties might hold.
- Completed a Masters degree
- Met and married the love of my life
- Experienced the joy of motherhood
- Lost someone close to me and learned that I need to appreciate every day I have with the people I love
- Lived in four different cities, bought four houses, sold three, and moved six times (whew!)
- Worked in two different careers
- Saw my beloved LSU Tigers win two national football championships
- Rediscovered my passion for writing and completed two novels.
17, yes 17!, free ebooks from Harlequin---no strings attached. (You can get PDF if you don't have an Ereader) There's everything from straight up romance to suspense to paranormal. Plus, an extra from their new Harlequin Teen line.Writing classes online by author Candace Havens. She offers great information and it's all completely free. (Of course, you are nice writers so make sure if you sign up you also buy one of her books in appreciation--she writes paranormal romance.)