The Fearless Romantic's Reading Journal
Want a free reading journal designed specifically with romance readers in mind? I did, too. That's why I designed one! All you have to do is sign up for my newsletter, which will get you a round up of posts to your inbox each week along with special contests and sneak peeks. :-)
Here’s what’s included in the PDF download. You’ll have to get your own binder, but that just means you get to go to the office supply store and buy pretties—you’re welcome.
· Book Rating Pages – rate your books with space for your thoughts and checkboxes for some fun stuff. No essays required!
· Book Boyfriends/Girl Crush Page – make note of those heroes and heroines you can’t get enough of.
· Reading Challenges pages – for those who do reading challenges & like to keep track
· Best Reads of the Year page – record your favorite reads throughout the year so that you can have a go-to list when picking your top reads at the end of the year.
· Book Recommendations – My favorite reads in romance, YA, NA, and other genres from 2009-2015 are in a handy dandy list in the back.