Book Signing/Reader Event
Friday, March 24th, 2017
2pm-5pm - EXCLUSIVE TITAN SIGNING: This signing will be for TITAN PASS HOLDERS ONLY. All attending authors and vendors will be on site during this session as well. TITAN PASS HOLDERS PLEASE NOTE: This signing will end promptly at 5PM. If you still have books you need to have signed, you may attend the General Signing session on Saturday.
Saturday, March 25th, 2017
12pm-5pm - GENERAL SIGNING SESSION: This session is FREE to all attendees! Please keep in mind that we are asking that you still register to attend the event. All authors and vendors will be on site and available at this time. Some authors will be ticketed and/or have book limits (that may differ from the general book limitations which can be found in the FAQ section below), so please be prepared to adhere to the specified instructions. The signing will end promptly at 5PM, as we will need to clear the space for the after party which will be occurring later that evening. Also, we will be closing the doors to the signing area at 4:30PM. We will no longer permit attendees to reenter the room beyond that point.
8pm-11pm - DEMIGOD AFTER PARTY: You must purchase a Demigod pass in order to attend the after party. (This is included with both the Titan AND the Apollyon pass, so you won't need to purchase 2 separate passes.) The party will include:
- 1,001 DARK NIGHTS GIFT BAGS FOR THE FIRST 300 PEOPLE! – Be among the first 300 people to arrive, and you will get to take home a bag filled with goodies!
- MINGLE WITH YOUR FAVORITE AUTHORS! – Featured authors & cover model(s) will be in attendance!
- PHOTOBOOTH FUN – We will have a photo booth with fun props where you and your friends can capture the fun!
- HIT THE DANCE FLOOR WITH YOUR FRIENDS! – We will have a DJ bringing the tunes!
- GIVEAWAYS, GIVEAWAYS, GIVEAWAYS! – There will be chances to win gift cards, an iPad, a Kindle Fire tablet, signed books, and more throughout the party!
**The Saturday general signing will be FREE for all attendees, but it is important that all attendees have a registered ticket through this eventbrite page.