I have a New Year's present to share! Want a free reading journal designed specifically with romance readers in mind? I did, too. That's why I designed one! (It will also work for YA and NA readers.)
My newsletter subscribers got this in their inbox yesterday (if you're already a subscriber and didn't get one, check your spam folders.) But, if you missed out and want to get in on this, all you have to do is sign up for my newsletter and subject yourself to a few emails from me a year. :-)
Here’s what’s included in the PDF download. You’ll have to get your own binder, but that just means you get to go to the office supply store and buy pretties—you’re welcome.
- Book Rating Pages – rate your books with space for your thoughts and checkboxes for some fun stuff. No essays required!
- Book Boyfriends/Girl Crush Page – make note of those heroes and heroines you can’t get enough of.
- Reading Challenges pages – for those who do reading challenges & like to keep track
- Best Reads of the Year page – record your favorite reads throughout the year so that you can have a go-to list when picking your top reads at the end of the year.
- Book Recommendations – My favorite reads in romance, YA, NA, and other genres from 2009-2015 are in a handy dandy list in the back.
*This journal is for personal use only, so please don't post the contents anywhere (though feel free to share this blog post.) Text of The Fearless Romantic's Reading Journal is Copyright Roni Loren 2015-2016.
And feel free to let me know what you think of the journal and if you have any page suggestions. If there's enough interest, I may be adding new pages throughout the year and sending them through the newsletter. :)