Happy Monday, everyone! Yeah, I know that's an oxymoron. :) So first, before we get to the Listify post, I thought I'd do a little enabling for those of you who love pretty notebooks and planners like I do. (None of these are affiliate links. I'm just passing along the info.)
First, May Designs is having a 50% off sitewide sale today for a Good Morning America promotion. If you're not familiar with them, it's a company that makes lovely custom notebooks and stationary. You can get your notebook covers personalized and even pick from all kinds of layouts, including meal planners, fitness planners, weekly agendas, graph paper, or just regular lined paper. Have fun!
Next, for those watching all the mid-year planner releases, Ban.do is launching their planner today. I wasn't familiar with these at the beginning of the year, but I've since seen some people instagramming them. These are really adorable and fun. Quirky artwork, silly sayings, fun holidays listed. It's a really stylish, modern looking planner. And even though I'm currently working with both my Happy Planner and Day Designer, I ordered one of the Ban.do to try. I've been wanting to try a horizontal layout and the price is reasonable. Plus, they have really great stickers. (Yes, I'm a planner addict. I will freely admit. :) At least it's cheaper than being addicted to designer shoes or purses or something, right?)
Next up, the #ListifyLife challenge. This week is Thing I Collect. I have a feeling my answers will be of no surprise to anyone, lol.
Things I Collect
1. Books - This is both print and ebooks. My TBR pile is somewhere in the 700 range last I checked. Yeah.
2. Planners - I have two Happy Planners, a Day Designer, a Hobonichi Weeks, and just ordered a Ban.do agenda. I think my perfect planning system would involve changing planners every quarter so I don't get bored, lol.
3. Stickers - This is directly related to the planner addiction right now, but I've always loved stickers since my years of Trapper Keepers and Lisa Frank. :)
5. Cookbooks - I've been doing this since I got married. I cull them every year but still maintain two full bookshelves of them. I love trying out new recipes.
6. Story Ideas - I have way more ideas than I have time to write. But I always keep good ideas in a file because I never know when I might get a chance to write them.
So that's my collects (*cough* addictions) laid bare. Now I'd love to hear yours. What do you collect?