3. Planners - You're shocked, right? *cue everyone rolling their eyes* My running count now is 5-6 right now. I'm not using all of them though. Two haven't started yet. And yes, I don't NEED that many, but they're not very expensive in the grand scheme of things and they make me happy.
4. Concerts - Hubs and I love love love rock concerts. This year has actually been a slow year, but usually we try to go to a concert every month or two.
5. Gourmet Grocery Stores - Yeah, they're more expensive and I don't go every week, but I love the feel of the organic/hippy/gourmet stores. Plus, I love to cook and often need speciality ingredients. Central Market is my favorite here in Texas, but it's far from me. So more often it's Whole Foods or Sprouts.
6. Vacations - Obviously we can't do these too much, but I'd much rather spend money on experiences than things (save the few things I'm mentioning here, lol.)
7. Massages - Last year I finally decided to treat myself to a monthly massage. It always felt super decadent to spend money on that, but I sit at a computer all day, have mild scoliosis, and get super tight muscles in my neck and shoulders, which causes pain. So even though this is still an indulgence, I also feel like it keeps me healthier and happier.
8. Stickers and office supplies - This goes hand in hand with the planner addiction. But the kid in me still gets excited about cute stickers. (First pic is from the Stick with Me shop, the writer and adulting stickers are from Sierra Godfrey designs.)