Photo by Son of Groucho
But first a quick announcement. I've joined forces with a few other author moms to start a new group blog called Peanut Butter on the Keyboard. We'll be blogging about parenthood and balancing the writing life with family life. Hope you'll stop by and say hi for our inaugural post!
Alright, now on to the links...
- BOOK PREGNANT: Are You Competitive With Other Writers?
- How a New Pen Name Can Make All the Difference - NYTimes.com
- Ten Myths About Editors with Theresa Stevens | Romance University
- Purging clutter to to Unleash Creativity - Toby Neal
- Stephen King's Greatest Lesson for Writers | Write to Done
- Writer Unboxed » Advice for Indie Authors
- Eliminating Unnecessary Plot Complications | Mystery Writing is Murder <--I am so guilty of doing this to myself
- 4 Ways Inspiration Helps You Beat Writer’s Block | WritersDigest.com
- The Best Writer's Block System: Creative Writing Exercises | WritersDigest.com
- Deadlines: Lifelines for Writers « August McLaughlin's Blog
- Do You Really Need to Write Every Day? | WritersDigest.com <--Love this tip
On Social Media:
- 7 Ways Agents Measure Social Media | The Steve Laube Agency
- Pinterest Boards for Book Lovers - GalleyCat
- Jim C. Hines » Who Controls Your Amazon E-book Price?
- BOOK VIEW CAFE BLOG » Writing in the Digital Age: Connecting with Readers: The Stephen King Problem
- 7 Ways to Stop Staring at the Screen and Start Writing Your Next Great Blog Article
Just For Gits and Shiggles:
What You May Have Missed Here:
That's all I've got for the week. What were some of your favorite links this week? Feel free to share them in the comments. Hope y'all have a great weekend!